Introducing the Billow v2!
The glass section now measures 23mm in diameter (Still same 5ml e-liquid capacity and just shorter than the Billow v1), but the base and the top cap of the Billow v2 are still 22mm in diameter allowing it to still sit flush on all of your 22mm mods!
- New barrel and groove exterior design with two piece chimney
- Rebuild and make adjustments to your wick and coils without dumping out your juice
- Deck is designed with cotton grooves for convenient wick placement
- No more screws to fill juice or adjust airflow
- Adjustable Airflow Ring
- Peek Insulator for low sub-ohm durability
- Bigger Airflow Hole on the Airflow Ring and Deck
- Wide Bore Delrin Base Drip Tip
- 5ml Capacity
Note: The Airflow Ring's resistance (how easily it turns) can be adjusted to your liking by slightly screwing in or screwing out the small screw under the Airflow Ring.
Coil Recommendation: We recommend building 2.5mm or smaller diameter coils for the Billow v2.
1x Billow v2 RTA by EHPRO and Eciggity
1x Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
1x Bag of O-Rings, Screws, and Screwdriver
This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.3ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.3ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. .